With the mobile phone being used as a trusted personal hub for all communications, both social and business, individuals are looking for a way to have control over their availability to receive calls and messages from different groups of acquaintances. For example, a subscriber may want to be available to receive calls and texts from friends and family at any time, or whilst on vacation, yet wish to have business calls diverted to a colleague, and texts responded to with an out of office notification.
The AdaptiveMobile Network+ Protection Platform (NPP+) allows an operator to offer individual subscribers full control over their mobile presence across all services, managed via a self-care portal, SMS shortcodes or even through a handset-based mobile application.
The flexibility of Mobile Presence Services includes:
- Set up and manage multiple groups of contacts with different profiles
- Redirect calls, SMS or MMS whilst on vacation, to a colleague, an email address or an alternative number
- Create Out-of-Office notifications for all SMS and MMS received
- Manage who contacts you and when with each group of contacts having different rules for availability
- Redirect work calls after business hours, allowing friends and family calls to get through
- Respond to calls whilst in a meeting using automatic SMS notification with pre-defined messages that ask for a return call later or to request a message via SMS
- Prevent unwanted premium rate messages and block nuisance contacts with automatic STOP commands
- Protect against unexpected subscription charges with notification and authorisation messages on reverse-billed or premium rate SMS
Through optional modules such as our Personal Archive, the operator can offer additional valuable features that create a trusted relationship between the operator and the subscriber.
- Single consistent interface for storing and managing all SMS, MMS and other messaging content
- Review all premium content / shortcode purchases
- Review suspicious spam messages for deletion
- The operator can reduce repudiation costs by proving subscriber access of premium content downloads, or delivery over SMS including authorisation/acceptance messages;
The AdaptiveMobile Network+Protection Platform delivers service-wide controls across all mobile communications, for your existing subscriber base, with unified management across all your different network elements.